Joger is a name of shop selling various garment products, especially t-shirts produced locally in Indonesia, Bali in particular. The fist shop was build in Jalan Raya Tuban close to internaional airport Ngurah Rai in 19 January 1981 with the name Art & Batik Shop Joger. Second is the shop established in Bedugul, one of the mountain resort with beautiful panorama of its evergreen mountain and lake Beratan. Bedugul is one of the famous sightseeing stop with many intesting places such as water sports, Ulun Danu temple, vegetable market, botanical garden, and Bali Handara kosaido country club. Less then 1 km to the north is Bulian lake also with beautiful panorama and good sightseeing stop at he bank of the lake. The location is around 50 km from Kuta, or 68 km from Nusa Dua.
The owner of Joger production Mr. Theodorus Wulianadi started his business in 1980 at one of the hired space for shop at Jalan Sulawesi Denpasar where dozens of fabrc shops of various qualities were available. Those fabric shops and furnitures were owned mostly by Arab Indian people, including various gold and silver works shops. Fast development of tourism business in Bali during periode between 1980 through 1990 has cought up those entreprenuers having sharper vision to immediately seeking place of buiness nearer to the hotels or famous tourists sightseeing stops, including Mr. Theodorus to open his business at south Kuta as mentioned above.
What has made Joger shop to popular among travellers to Bali is their product with unique wordings. Every product is printed with quots composed by Joger themselves, but one dan also order a product with their own quots or words created by themselves. In the fierce competition of any type of business additional creative element seems to be great advantage to get response from the prospects. In this case Joger has been very succesful to discover their advantages. Even this this new element added to their product then Joger is more popular as the words fabrication.
- Biggest Traditional Market
- Bali Original Batik
- Bookstore Most Complete Stop
- Carrefour Hypermarket
- Dress Bali Traditional Attire
- Duty Free Shop
- Fabric for Tailoring
- Handicraft Proudcts
- House Rental
- Joger Creative Wearings
- Krisna Souvenir
- Liquor shops around Denpasar city
- Sonket Cloth Bali Original
- Wedding Dress Traditional Bali
Among various tour packages and tour options in Bali there are some tours which can be said always on the publications and interest a large part of travellers to Bali. Kintamani mountain tour sits at the first number as the most popular sightseeing tour, second is Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot tour, third is Uluwatu temple tour.
- Kintamani tour bring combination of watching barong dance, beautiful temple architecture, beautiful natural views, dance, carving, accessories and painting see description
- Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot temples are two historical heritages from 17th, Taman Ayun palace temple which is always found near palaces of Balinese king starting 18th century see description
- Uluwatu temple located on steep drop cliff on the southernmost tip of Bali island. see description